LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications.
About This Position
The Director of New Partnerships is a key member of our Technology organization, working closely with our Brand, Product, and Marketing teams to bring our core LiveRamp products and workflows to new markets.
They will lead a pursuit strategy for LiveRamp's expansion beyond Adtech, which includes
partnerships with leading players in spaces like call centers, chat solutions, customer services solutions, Customer Data Platforms, Email Services Providers, Marketing Automation platforms, and Personalization solutions.
The Director of New Partnerships will also be a responsible party for origination through to the closing of specific opportunities, developing relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers and acting as a thought leader with a strong point of view of the value Liveramp will bring.
- Partner with the target partner to gain an in-depth knowledge of their solutions and architecture, business model, and technology strategy
- Understand their business objectives and technical requirements and to develop strategies to launch new and unique offers to market
- Be a storyteller for LiveRamp's offerings and how partners can uniquely solve the client's needs
- Assess client capabilities and collaborate to define plan; Help customers build capabilities
- Build plan to expand into new markets that are outside of Adtech
- Build pipeline around existing capabilities that will bring new revenue
- Meet or exceed business plans
You are a creative problem solver, who is a highly motivated and consultative, and demonstrates a great deal of strategic acumen regarding all aspects of Customer Experience. You will also be comfortable speaking to executive level decision makers, helping them to understand the ROI that LiveRamp's offerings can deliver for them.
In order to be successful in this role, you will meet or exceed revenue goals achieved through the partner's sale or use of LiveRamp products, usually as a component of the platform's larger solutions
Your Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in sales, business development, or channel sales
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals by managing opportunities requiring follow through with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with counterparts and effective relationships with counterparts at the partner
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
What will set you apart
- Knowledge of the Martech/CDP or another new areas of interest for LiveRamp
- Experience selling into multiple industry verticals
- Energy and drive to grow joint success
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company's future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.