Growing MEP Engineering company is seeking a Mechanical Engineer in its New York City office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- HVAC design and drafting.
- Heating, cooling, fresh air, combustion air load calculations.
- Building MEP coordination
- Coordination with Architects, owners, expediters, and other disciplines
- Third party Special and Progress Construction Inspections for Mechanical System and Energy Code items
- Perform Construction assistance tasks such as review mechanical shop drawings, review and respond to RFIs and attend site meetings
Qualifications and Skills
Ideal Candidate should have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of one year of experience with building HVAC design and construction
- Be able to work with AutoCAD MEP 2017 for HVAC design and drafting adeptly
- Have excellent communications skills
- Adept in Microsoft office including Microsoft OneNote
Ideally, the candidate must be a resident of the five boroughs of New York City. However, we will consider candidates from other areas depending on their qualifications, relevant experience and skills.
Salary is dependent on candidate's qualifications and experience.
After 6 months of satisfactory work.
Job Type: Full-time