Part Time (Less Than 10 Hours A Week)
Locations will vary.
- Reliable Transportation
- Must have your own photography or video equipment (cameras, lens, tripods, memory cards, filters, reflectors, etc.)
- Must be able to be creative and work respectfully to artistically direct photo or video shoots with clients.
- Attention to details throughout a photo or video session is essential.
- Interpersonal skills are essential as employee will need to speak clearly to clients, interact with clients and the public at events, and will need to be able to direct staff as needed.
- Must have skills in videography and/or photography.
- Artistic ability and direction to compose a shot with adequate framing while balancing color and light to create creative photographs.
- Responsible for communicating with clients on-site and collaborate with creative team and client's team for creating the best content and capturing moments.
- Responsible for uploading and organizing content created via Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive.
- Videographer will shoot footage on-site and will not be responsible for editting the footage.
- Videographer will be responsible for technical tasks related to production which may include operating equipment, assist with staging, or preparing the set.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Video Production: 2 years (Required)
- Photography: 2 years (Required)