SCW Inc. a leading manufacturer representative company in the plumbing, waterworks and industrial markets based in metro Atlanta Ga. is seeking qualified Inside Customer Service and Sales support to join our team. As an inside customer service associate you will provide customers and as well as our outside team pricing, order entry, product and delivery information for all 25 of our manufacturers for the territories of Georgia, South Carolina and East Tennessee. As a inside sales associate you will interact with existing customers and outside sales associates typically via the phone and computer. Customers to include wholesalers, contractors and engineers. Coordinates with SCW outside sales to provide support to help facilitate sales which will include creating sales quotations, sending sales material to existing and prospective customers while maintaining and updating CRM as well as other admin tasks. On occasion field visits may be requested.
Will be commiserate with experience
$22,000 - $35,000 a year
Health Insurance Plan (Company pays 50% - 70%)
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the SCW outside sales team by providing quality customer service to facilitate sales.
- Follow up on sales opportunities with SCW outside sales team
- Actively manage open quote opportunities and coordinate status with SCW outside sales team to drive revenue while monitoring effectiveness.
- Identify sales opportunities through communications, programs and other activities, as needed
- Generate sales with established wholesale partners.
- Track and update sales goals, promotions, and rebate statuses with sales reps.
- Research cost, pricing, and market data for quote creation
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events, when necessary
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities, providing input based on interactions with prospects
- Able to travel only occasionally.
- On occasion will be requested to help in the warehouse for order fulfillment.
- High School diploma required (associate or bachelors in business or marketing preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in demonstrating proven success in growing sales
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite, Google drive, etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Works well and interacts well with people
- Must have good time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and customer follow up
- Residential and Commercial building supply experience
- Familiarity with the plumbing industry and products is a plus but not an absolute.
- Takes initiative and has a high sense of teamwork and collaboration
- An understanding of sales methods, practices, and techniques
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to build positive partnerships with customers, manufacturers and SCW team members.
- Demonstrates a successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines
- Ability to work independent of others while still having plenty of initiative to work without daily interaction from management.
- Has the following skills: phone, follow up, organizational and follow through.
SCW Inc. is a manufacturer representative firm headquartered in Norcross Ga. (metro Atlanta) representing many leading manufactures in the plumbing, water works and industrial channels and serving the commercial and residential markets for Georgia, East Tennessee and South Carolina. Currently employs four inside customer service associates, five outside sales associates, two warehouse employees along with other associates to help facilitate operations and financial support.
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Location: 6235 Atlantic Blvd., Norcorss Ga. 30071
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22,000.00 - $35,000.00 per year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Norcross, GA 30071 (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible