iSenpai is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides Information Security Engineering; Information Assurance (IA), management, and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) services to government and commercial organizations. We are an IT Security Consulting firm specializing in government-focused security solutions. Our goal is to provide expert IT security services to our clients while cultivating information security knowledge among all employees for the advancement of cyber security. We offer a comprehensive package of 100% employer paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, HSA Contribution, 401K match, and more.
iSenpai offers an extremely competitive benefits package to include:
Extremely Competitive Salary
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Premiums are 100% provided by iSenpai for employees and eligible dependents
Personal Accident Insurance provided by iSenpai
Life Insurance provided by iSenpai
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance provided by iSenpai
401K Contribution Matching - 5% dollar for dollar
401K Profit Sharing based on company performance
Paid time off (PTO) starting at 4 weeks a year (20 days)
PTO buy back program
10 paid Federal Holidays
Reimbursement for any wellness programs and/or work life balance programs
Reimbursement for cell phone plans
Reimbursement for home internet
Reimbursement every 2 years for a cell phone upgrade
Thousands of discounts on everything from your cell phone bill, NFL tickets, Movie Tickets, Live Performances, etc
Rewards for obtaining new IT certifications
Computer-based training (CBT) library on IT and information security topics and certifications
Remote access to a virtual lab for testing/learning opportunities
Flexible / Alternative Work Schedules (based on customer requirements)
iSenpai is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. We give equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, gender, nationality, disability or protected veteran status.
Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
Position Location: Reston, VA
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
We are looking for a Principal Systems Engineer with advanced knowledge in applying in-depth sustainment support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detection of them when prevention fails.
1. Design, document, test, and deploy new Cyber Defense systems.
2. Research, analyze, document and brief written products outlining new and emerging Cyber Defense technologies.
3. Produce and disseminate Builds of Materials, Cost analysis, and procurement recommendations of Cyber Defense technologies.
4. Operate independently to deliver Cyber Defense Solutions that meet customer requirements.
5. Execute pilot(s) and demonstrations of new, existing, or emerging Cyber Defense Technologies.
6. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
7. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of vendor based Cyber Defense systems like, Fire-Eye, Fidelis, Gigamon and others.
8. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of custom Cyber Defense systems like Bro, Snort, and Suricata.
9. Planning and directing upgrades and system enhancements.
10. Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
11. Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
12. Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance
13. Serving as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
14. Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
15. Communicating with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
16. Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have supervisory responsibilities.
17. Participating in special projects as required.