Essential job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs final assembly, using hand or power tools based on drawings and work instructions.
- Assemble parts or components to build a whole new product
- Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
- mechanical assemblies and hardware installation of screws, washers, nuts, riveting and threaded inserts and have basic understanding of build documentation typically working from models and/or drawings within Production
- Follows written work instructions maintaining the ability to interpret & assemble multiple mechanical assemblies on the Production Floor and perform basic troubleshooting
- Performing advanced adjustments and calibration using test instruments.
- Performing highly complex assembly and testing processes, and troubleshooting.
- Recording and analyzing test data and preparing reports when required.
- Reporting any equipment malfunction, or off-standard condition to supervisor.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent or required
At least 2 years of manufacturing experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
At least 2 years of experience using hand and air tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour