**Cosmetics/skincare experience required
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Store Manager manages sales, operational and personnel functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with company procedures. The person is responsible for creating a positive work environment through inspiring, motivating and recognizing individuals and teams. The person is also responsible for cultivating an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Analyze key business metrics (ADT, UPT) and create action plans to achieve goals.
- Track and analyze sales performance of store and each associate to plan and set daily, monthly and seasonal goals. Lead any corrective or supportive action.
- Set an example by maintaining ADT & UPT standards and hold staff accountable.
- Meet and exceed sales goals by creating in store contests or events, extending reach through social media and community outreach, and training/inspiring beauty advisors.
- Consistently seek talent and network to create a pool of qualified candidates. Source, hire, develop and retain the best in Assistant Managers and beauty advisors.
- Coach, develop and maximize success of all associates and managers through the implementation of company training programs, monitoring staff training in product knowledge, customer service and selling skills, and providing consistent positive and constructive feedback.
- Ensure on-boarding of new associates and on-going training of team.
- Resolve associate concerns in a timely manner.
- Review performance/compensation of staff in a timely manner. Confront and document unsatisfactory performance and policy violations.
- Schedule employees in accordance with company policies to provide excellent customer service.
- Interact transparently with the Director of Stores and associates.
- Maintain 100%Pure standards and hold staff accountable for providing quality customer service and achieving sales goals.
- Meet payroll budgets and attain store shrinkage goals.
- Carefully monitor all controllable expenses.
- Train staff and enforce company cash handling and loss prevention procedures
- Maintain store fund, monitor deposits and credit card charges in accordance with company policies.
- Monitor supply levels and conduct inventory checks/maintain inventory records.
- Manage all areas related to stock (backroom organization, replenishment and inventory control)
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed, including testers, damages and other compliance related items.
- Promptly and accurately complete all paperwork procedures (new hires, credit forms and mileage reimbursements, etc.).
- Follow procedures for receiving merchandise shipments and handling defects.
- Ensure store is neat, clean and pristine at all times and all housekeeping and maintenance of total store is executed daily
- Maintain store safety standards
- Set, maintain and revise 100%Pure visual and merchandising standards.
- Understand and execute company theme and merchandising directives.
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the 100%Pure product line.
- Build brand loyalty by creating a positive and impactful atmosphere for the customer experience.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a clientele base and set appointments for product demos and consultations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years retail experience with a focus on leading a team
- Intermediate math skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Degree
- 1+ years of skincare or cosmetics experience
- Computer literacy including Google Office Suite
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong business acumen and accountability.
- Proven ability to motivate a sales team and drive sales results through people.
- Passion for customer service and selling.
- Ability to build, execute and follow through strategy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.