The Kelly Clarkson Show is seeking a Legal Assistant to work with all day-to-day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position that will support the Production with a variety of administrative and functional responsibilities not limited to the following:
Assist with the creation and maintenance of show files; including such tasks as checking legal documents, copying, scanning, and interfacing with production teams
Assist with legal release process, including interacting with guests on a national television show
Assist with day-of-show administrative tasks
Create mail merge documents for post-show correspondence
Conduct legal research and/or due diligence as needed
Provide administrative support to special projects
- Minimum 1 year of television production experience or working administrative assistant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Detail-oriented, team player with great inter-personal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and/or documentation
- Legal experience, a plus!
NBC Ent First Run Syndication
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.