Envision LED Lighting Inc. is seeking a dynamic Full Charge Accountant . The ideal candidate must be career minded and will have about 10 years of full charge accounting experience with maximum of 3 - 4 jobs in her/his career and no lapses in employment. Applicants must include a cover sheet comparing their experience to our requirements and responsibilities listed. (The salary range stated is based on our evaluation of your experience, and its relevancy to our requirements, as well as our ability to verify your work related references):
- Managing all aspects of general ledger, billing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Reconciling of charge backs made by national or major retailers.
- Reconciling payments received from amazon.com on a timely basis.
- Verify and pay bills for accounts payable, especially wire transfer payments of deposits to overseas accounts and payment of the balances and reconciling foreign invoices.
- Mail out checks, pay invoices, and make bank deposits.
- Payroll including quarterly and year-end payroll reporting.
- Prepare commission statements for outside sales reps, and preparation and management of P&L style compensation plans for inside sales staff.
- Credit card statements, entering charges and credits.
- Reconciling transactions to statement balances.
- Cash flow management. Maintain bank balances to conform to our spending habits and outgoing cash.
- Bank reconciliations
- Timely preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet Statements.
- Trial Balance
- Bank Deposits
- Keep track of hundreds of accounts and many outside sales reps.
- Vast experience and deep knowledge of all aspects of ERP systems. We are in the process of converting from QuickBooks Enterprise to Netsuite. You must be extremely computer savvy and be able to oversee the transfer process.
- Expert level in Excel including pivot table and v-lookup.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting from an accredited US university.
- Accurate and timely data entry and 10 key skills.
- Have an understanding of basic GAAP accounting skills.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive, deadline driven environment.
- Customer service personality.
- Extremely hands-on with a can do attitude and detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be self-driven and not need much supervision.
- Must have leadership skills to develop and efficient accounting department.
- Highly experience in overseeing and reconciling funds received from Amazon.com with invoices issued to Amazon.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- reconciling Amazan.com accounts: 3 years (Required)
- full charge accountant: 5 years (Required)
- ERP Software such as Netsuite: 3 years (Required)
- Excel at expert level: 5 years (Required)
- Bell Gardens, CA 90201 (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift