Full Job Description
Mind-body wellness center Acupuncturist:
The Mindfulness Center – Bethesda, MD
Non-profit, charitable, education and scientific mind-body healthcare center seeks part-time experienced Acupuncturist to join our team of holistic mind-body practitioners. The ideal candidate will have great energy, solid interpersonal skills and practice independently at The Mindfulness Center. She/he will work to build strong clientele relationships and offer exceptional client experiences in alignment to support the mission of the center. She/he will offer flexible work times to meet the needs of our client appointments.
Requirements & expectations will include but not be limited to:
- An acupuncturist with several years of experience and licensed to practice acupuncture in the State of Maryland
- Compassionate, caring nature with strong ability to adapt to client needs and meet for 30, 60, or 90 min appointments at The Mindfulness Center facilities
- Desire to work in a team environment with other like-minded natural health practitioners and maintain continuity of care for patients, including cross-referral to other practitioners within the center.
- Maintain patient records, monitoring and follow-up visits
- Maintain clean and safe treatment rooms, quality standards and professional etiquette
- Must have good scheduling availability – weekdays & includes some weekend days.
- Ensure excellent client services to support the clients’ optimal health
- Has a community and willing to help grow that community through mutual efforts in marketing and networking
- The Mindfulness Center does not accept insurance in general; however, we would like our acupuncturists to offer CPT code receipts for patient reimbursement upon request.
- Motivated to give back to the community through occasional pro-bono/volunteer opportunities. (The Mindfulness Center is a nonprofit 501c3 charitable, educational and research organization)
- Yoga certified and/or meditation teaching experience or other interest in mindfulness.
- Trained/licensed in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Chinese herbal medicine
- Interest in teaching, offering experiential sessions and other educational opportunities as invited by executive director to attend
We’d love to hear from you with your background, specialty, and interests! Interested candidates, please email CV & Resume to Tiffany. Potential candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required