This position will work closely with the owner and designer of LILIA. The position is currently unpaid, with potential to transition into a paid position. The Intern will participate in meetings, actively assist the owner and designer, and partake in other tasks such as planning and logistics, social media posting, media list building, among others. Responsibilities will include the following, but are not limited to:
- Taking creative ownership of marketing direction across all social media platforms
- Creating content for social media platforms such as images, gifs, videos.
- Publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Community engagement
- Coordinate and take creative ownership of social media photo shoots
- Assist with influencer research
- Assist in maintaining press and influencer contact lists
- Assist in preparing for look book shoots and seasonal press presentations
- Work closely with owner to monitor social media platforms
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Experience working with social media platforms
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Can take initiative
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (Lightroom, and indesign a plus!)
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Previous social media internship experience is a plus!
- Background in photography, graphic design, fashion, or girl power is a plus!
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Background in or currently studying Communications, Marketing, Business, Fashion Merchandising, New Media or Public Relations
- Can work 20-25+ hours a week
Job Type: Internship