The Programmer Analyst II/ .NET Developer, under the guidance of the Programmer Analyst III and the Applications Development Manager, develops in-house web applications. The programmer is expected to conduct system analysis, development and routine maintenance, with limited support from professional staff, to keep systems current with changing technologies. May assist other programmers by analyzing user needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review, analyze, modify and maintain programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting applications to produce a consistent visual image and functional application.
- Design, program, maintain and monitor stored procedures.
- Assist with the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications and websites as needed.
- Works with business content owners and a variety of content providers, departments, and divisions of the company to provide advice to management on architectural concepts and functional capabilities as needed.
- Monitors assigned helpdesk activities to ensure requests or issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Works closely with the rest of IT team to assist in identifying Web systems improvements for current or future projects.
- Researches technologies to keep abreast of latest development and programming tools, training, hardware, etc.
- May require travel on a special needs basis, up to 20%.
- Participate in the Company’s 24x7 support service commitment.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining multi-platform applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases and creating queries. Oracle and other databases a plus. Database design a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with using source control software.
- Time management, project management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills to work with a variety of people on a variety of projects.
- Familiar with project management techniques and processes.
- Experience with IIS and Apache a plus.
- Prefer knowledge/experience with MVC, MVC Web API and Angular
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- .NET or ASP.NET: 6 years (Required)