The LOAN OFFICERwill oversee the origination, file management and closing of assigned deals. This Loan Officer will be in direct communication with clients, business partners and work closely with Branch Manager. Office located in Lillian, AL.
- **Position is evening & Saturdays**
- PART TIME POSITION
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential duties and responsibilities for the Loan Officer include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Maintain all aspects of collections daily
- Process deposits, payments, credit cards etc.
- Maintains regular contact with customers via email, phone, & SMS
- Responsible for overall office activities such as; managing filing systems, mail, phones and customer service.
- Processing repossessions and auction sales while following company guidelines
- Converting incoming sales calls into leads for new business.
- Tracks and manages new leads and follows up on referral business.
- Prequalifies clients to include discussing, rates, terms and/or financial options.
- Entering data in loan management systems, spreadsheets, etc.
- Assist in maintaining established record keeping protocols to comply with all internal, local, state and federal regulations.
- Participates as needed in special projects
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and Requirements for Loan Officer:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- An outgoing and approachable personality, confidence in interacting with team members within all levels of the organization
- Provide a high level of customer service to our clients to include customer service calls.
- Excellent communication skills-phone, personal contact and written, required.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently, and with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Possess good judgment, ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable, accurate in completing responsibilities with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and possible long irregular hours when necessary.
- Willingness to assume additional duties/projects as they arise.
- Able to accept and facilitate change whether indicated by corporate needs, market, or regulatory requirements.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required including basic math skills and data entry knowledge.
For the Loan Officer, we offer competitive pay, pay per performance bonus structure and many benefits/incentives.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Collections: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Pensacola, FL (Preferred)