Designs, implements, modifies, and maintains the control system. May work directly with customers to develop new or replacement HVAC control systems.
- Ensure proper system designs that appropriately and optimally solve the applications’ needs
- Seek the best feasible solutions for the customers by integrating electrical, electronics, controls, sensors, and other automation equipment together
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Controls Engineering
- 10 + yrs. of experience in HVAC field
- High voltage equipment and components (switch gear, load centers, contactors, motors, breakers, fuses)
- Low voltage components and requirements (controls, sensors, shielded wiring)
- System design
- Peer Relationships, Team Work, Creativity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management.
- Experience with customer
- Presentation Skill
Job Type: Full-time