The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we’ll build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you ready to further your career in Cyber Security working for one of the top companies in the world?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading team on the groundbreaking Next Gen OPIR program?
In this role, you will:
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, validate and verify Cyber solutions across the lifecycle.
- Conduct cyber risk assessment activities including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of mitigation solutions.
- Coordinate and addresses Supply Chain risk management concerns.
- Develop, evaluate and analyze design constrains, trade-offs and detailed system and security design as they pertain to the Cyber domain.
- Coordinate with Cyber and system architects and developers to provide oversight in the development of solutions.
- Conduct cybersecurity test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements.
- Employ cyber security processes, methods, techniques and tools and assure their consistent application.
- Implement appropriate Assessment and Authorization activities as required by customers.
- DOD 8570 Experience
- A&A Package Development (RMF)
- Proven experience with employment of DoD cybersecurity requirements, policies, and procedures to include assessment and authorization activities
- Experience with vulnerability and compliance assessments and mitigation
- Experience performing cybersecurity activities in support of software and system requirements, design, development, testing, and sustainment
- Experience with eMASS, HBSS, ACAS, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC), DISA STIGs
- Experience with Secure Configuration/Hardening of DoD Information Systems
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53
- Experience with RHEL
- Experience with SIEM and cloud technologies
- DoD 8570 IAT III Certification
- Ability to provide guidance on DoD Cyber regulations and requirements to engineering and software development staff
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Benefits you can enjoy include:
- Paid time off
- 25 three-day weekends
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers pursue the hardest missions. Those that demand exceptional amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.