- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Verbal communication skills
No experience necessary. Training will be provided
Material Handlers are responsible for picking and packing customer orders in a timely and accurate manner.
Full Time Hours: Mon-Fri 1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm or 2nd Shift: 4pm-12:30am
Part Time Hours: Mon-Fri 1st Shift 10am-3pm or 6pm-11pm
RESPONSIBILIES AND DUTIES
- Pick and pack product customer orders
- Use of a scanner worn on a belt with a retractor
- Take direction from flashing red and green lights which indicate pick location
- Read a screen at each pick bay, indicating pick quantity and when/where to pass cartons
- Must be able to work in elevated area up to four levels high
- Work with a conveyor system
- Safely use a cutter to remove flaps and open cartons with product inside
Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, push, reach with hands and arms. Employee must be able to walk up and down several flights of stairs to get to work areas. Vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to distinguish red from green. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 15 pounds, occasionally lift and move up to 35 pounds, and rarely lift and move up to 50 pounds.
As workloads fluctuate, cross-training/rotating to other departments within the facility will occur as needed. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)