If you’ve researched us, you know that CONA Services LLC is a young start-up company recently spun off from The Coca-Cola Company. We operate like a start-up, backed by the stability of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in North America. We provide state of the art technology solutions, and we are looking for the best to come join our team. You will be part of a high performing team, and your goal will be to design, build, test, and implement solutions that drive value for our bottling clients. There will be many opportunities to learn new skills and advance your career in a fast-paced environment. Our team works in a flexible environment that balances business needs and personal life. Apart from your technical skills, your communication and collaboration skills will be valued. Come help us achieve our goal to accelerate adoption of our technology solutions and capabilities, in addition to helping our Coca-Cola bottlers refresh North America every day!
This position is based in Atlanta, Georgia and does not offer a relocation package.
Applicants must be legal for permanent work in the United States. Sponsorship is not offered.
JOB SUMMARY / BRIEF
A CONA Process and Solutions Architect has responsibility for defining CONA Solutions for delivering integrated customer solutions to enable the customer service and product delivery processes in the bottling organization’s user communities served by the CONA solution. Providing comprehensive integrated solution design; including requirements documentation, solution development and end to end testing criteria with focused resource management across multiple internal teams, flex and Bottler resources to ensure delivery of CONA Releases on-time, on-budget.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES / DUTIES
A Solutions Architect – Record to Report Controlling will have responsibility for defining Record to Report Controlling Process and Solutions across Applications and Releases. The roles will contain responsibilities to provide comprehensive management of the functional areas: COPA, Product Costing, Planning and Reporting.
Broad knowledge, or demonstrated ability to learn, in SAP is essential along with process knowledge and proven business communication skills. Demonstrated ability to define, lead and execute cross functional integration within a robust quality assurance and continual improvement driven environment is required. An understanding of Sales, Forecasting and Financial processes as well as SAP ABAP will be strong assets. A demonstrated interest in Demand Planning, Distribution Planning and Manufacturing will provide further value.
Initiate development and planning
- Identify and integrate cross-function projects by Release to ensure record to report controlling and financial processes are supported and integrated into all components of the CONA solution enabling the participating bottler’s business requirements.
- Manage or participate in cross-functional teams to analyze technology and development requirements, test products, or perform pilot and first implementations of new technologies and solutions.
- Monitor and manage end-to-end Development (Build & Test) processes to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Consult with process and solution project teams to develop each CONA Release and deployment compliant with the architecture and standards CONA Services LLC. Analysis should cover sizing, data processing requirements, system performance, security compliance and SOX controls.
- Assist Data Analytics experts to drive process optimization (Business & IT) through data analysis of customer and order areas to drive value extraction and value optimization.
- Review research materials, vendor product plans and industry trends for new/emerging technologies in order to identify the impact on current Company technology strategies and business plans; Propose Improvements
- Analyze situations and take action to remove strategic and cultural barriers or obstacles (e.g., lack of cross bottler alignment and agreement, technology overlap or redundancies, inadequate reinforcement of behavior) that keep or could keep work in your area of accountability from being completed as committed
- Ensure all deployment plans, activities, tools and any actual deployment execution properly considers integration to upstream and downstream processes including master data, reporting and security
- Encourage the build out, use and continuous improvement of deployment tools/assets for CONA deployments.
- Manage the transition to the support organization of these new technologies to set up a smooth process for on-going life cycle management.
- Continue to provide leadership in driving value realization of the CONA solutions deployed to the business
- Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, operating systems and other infrastructure components
- Establish quantifiable and observable performance objectives for each CONA Release
- Provide indirect reports with support and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills
Manage Peer relationship with other Functional Leads and Solution Architects
Participate actively in Bottler collaboration and Communication for respective functional area
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated effective communication, project management, change management, facilitation, conflict resolution, analysis, and interpretation, visionary and strategic thinking skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Information Technology methodologies, SAP ERP and/or 3rd Party customer relationship management, customer contact, and call center systems with deep development and deployment exposure.
- Knowledge of business partners (Bottler & KO Corporate Functional Leaders for Area of Responsibility, IT Vendors/SAP, and Deployment Partners)
- An in-depth understanding and mastery of current Bottler Strategy in Process Area
- Strategic visionary for the role of information technology in supporting the business processes and strategies of the Company and beverage industry.
- SAP – ECC FI, CO, MM, SD
- SAP – PI – Process Integration
- 3rd Party and Packaged Software solutions
Job Type: Full-time