We are seeking a motivated and dedicated professional looking for a position in Event Production Management. The Event Coordinator provides direct support to our small but mighty team. You will play an integral role in ensuring all I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed in the planning and execution of our events across the country.
Latitude 35 Events & Adventures is an event company that specializes in experiential events and adventures. We specialize in corporate and executive retreats in the most amazing places around the world while at the same time we can do team rowing or sailing events in your own back yard.
- Work directly and collaboratively in planning and executing events ranging in size from small intimate dinners to large-scale tasting festivals
- Negotiate, review, and secure third party vendors contracts including but not limited to: catering, temporary staff services, transportation, AV, Rentals, Décor, and other vendors
- Conduct venue searches and negotiate contracts
- Assist in budget and financial tracking for events and supervise database management
- Support collateral design and print management
- Develop and manage internal and event schedules and timelines
- Onsite event setup and overseeing event logistics and vendor communication
- Update working documents in real time and distributing to appropriate sponsors, vendors and clients
- Maintain daily communication with management staff on event updates
- Organize and manage internal and event supply inventory
- Develop and adhere to project deadlines
- Travel with the team to assist and manage logistics onsite at events
- Accept other duties as assigned (after all, no job is beneath an event producer!)
- Outgoing, energetic, yet poised?
- Quick to problem solve?
- Not afraid to dig in and do whatever it takes to get the job done?
Do you have?
- A great positive attitude!
- An excellent work ethic!
- An insatiable appetite to keep learning and honing your skills!
Fantastic, you’re hired! Let’s make sure you check the rest of the boxes-
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Demonstrated expertise in project, events and exhibit management including a combination of small, medium and large-scale events, including pre-event planning, on-site event management, vendor management & negotiations, post-event reporting and budget management
- Ability to drive projects from inception to completion with little guidance
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and critical thinker
- Proven experience working within a demanding fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, flexible, extremely detailed and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude, especially when under pressure
- Ability to travel and work extended hours to meet the requirements of the position.
- Graphic design knowledge and experience are highly desirable (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
*Applications submitted without cover letters will not be reviewed- we want to know WHY you are the best fit to join our team! Please also include your LinkedIn or a professional photograph of yourself.*
Job Type: Contract
- Event Planning: 2 years (Required)