POSSIBLE is looking for a Senior Strategist with a focus in Content Strategy to support our largest global clients based in Seattle. Beyond the expected insight-driven strategic approach, experience with audience and channel research, client workshops and content ecosystem planning, this is a role that requires someone who is willing and excited about pioneering the future of client/agency partnerships, breaking old models, inventing ones and breaking those models again.
What this also requires is T-shaped attitude toward strategy â€“ today, there are more types of strategists than we have words for â€“ channel, media, content, brand, mobile, digital, social â€“ bring your specialty that leads a client to better stories, better results and better decisions but also be able to bring in and champion other kinds of strategy as the business requires.
What youâ€™ll do:
- People | Champion the content strategy direction across the digital ecosystem. You'll provide strategic guidance for clients and internal stakeholders on the role of the digital channels.
- Process | Guide and develop process both in strategy as well as across the business. You'll partner with Creative teams from brief-writing to execution of content and beyond to ensure that strategy is both inspiring and effective and can be made real.
- Work | Lead channel, social and content strategy development for assigned accounts, including integrated digital campaigns.
You'll mine insights to understand how best to communicate with our target across all digital channels.
Who you are:
- Curious | have a pulse on all things Content Strategy. You'll be the type of person who is excited by gap analysis and digging into the content audits.
- Open and collaborative | our team is close-knit and supportive and weâ€™re working with a lot of unknowns â€“ you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team.
Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | we all wear the hats that need wearing, itâ€™s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- 5-8+ years in brand, business, and communication strategy. Creative, innovation or strategic agency experience is required.
- 1+ years in Content Strategy at an agency.
- Powerful communication skills both in your writing and your presenting: compelling, persuasive.
- Lover of data and analytics, not as a wrap-report but key insights; youâ€™ll have a team to help you find these but you have to want them.
- Ambidextrous strategic skills across brand, channel, media, comms, social; you donâ€™t have to have had all these titles but need to demonstrate interest and â€œknow enough to be dangerousâ€� expertise across all forms of strategy.