CGI Federal is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Lead Data Modeler to join a Department of Navy Program in Aberdeen Proving Ground. This is an exciting future opportunity to provide advisory and assistance services (A&AS) to aid with strategic planning, organizational change management, optimization of investments, streamlining of business process, data management, data analysis, cyber security optimization and digital transformation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Collaborate with other Data Science, Operations and Intelligence Analysts on data science and big data problems to include utilizing the data science process for defining the question, developing model & data capture and implementation of statistical or machine learning models.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain code to support machine learning, analytics, data processing, flows thru an enterprise cloud based Data Lake that provides on-demand and self-service analytics.
- Support, develop or contribute to data ingestion/workflows, enrichment, data analysis & exploration, data quality, visualization, business process management/business rules processing, or data modeling.
- Support provisioning and establishment of a big data, micro-services and analytics platform on the cloud.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical area.
- 5-8 years experience in machine learning and/or data mining.
- Extensive knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to data modeling
- Demonstrated experience developing logical data models for use in real-world situations
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.