We are adding a SENIOR MANAGING ARCHITECT to the team!
American Capital Group (ACG) is a Vertically Integrated, Full Service, privately owned Real Estate Company founded in 1986 that has developed and built 81+ properties with a value in excess of $2+ billion. The firm currently has 10 developments in various stages of planning and construction and has $725 million of assets under management. With extensive experience in investment across the risk spectrum and various multifamily property types, and a commitment to excellence, ACG is a leading private Real Estate Organization. American Property Development, a valued division of ACG, is responsible for acquiring parcels of raw land and developing them into multi-million dollar assets.
The candidate must have 7-10 years’ experience and a B.S. of Architecture. Must have experience in Multi-Family, Senior Housing or Hotel Industry. Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office is required. Proficiency with AutoCAD LDD and WaterCAD software is preferred.
Must be licensed in WA and/or CA. Must be willing to become licensed in other states. We will assist in obtaining, and pay for additional licenses.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We Offer Excellent Compensation Projects Including
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Benefits enrollment from day one of employment
- Generous vacation/ sick leave and 10 holidays + two personal days
- Current 10% match 401(k) plan
- Open door policies, great family oriented environment!
- Senior Managing Architect**
- Exempt position
- Based out of the corporate office Bellevue, WA.
- Reports to Director of Development for American Property Development & Executive Team Members.
- Manages and/or works with the In House Architectural Team, Jobsite Staff, Main Office Staff, Vendors, Engineers and Consultants.*
- There is a possibility of travel to worksite locations.*
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS (including But Not Limited To)
- Produce Construction Documents of high quality using the ARCHICAD/BIM system. Explore additional capabilities of the system, identifying areas applicable to our current work.
- Control access to original drawings and architectural files to assure easy access by authorized personnel.
- Generate preliminary site plans from criteria provided by the Owner that respond to the topography, survey and legal description, and local jurisdiction development standards.
- Review of grading and drainage plans for compliance with company established requirements and procedures.
- Coordinate with outside consultants including but not limited to, local architects, building departments, fire department, engineers, and surveyors.
- Produce and review scopes of work and request for proposals for consultants.
- Monitor work performed by outside consultants to assure timely completion of all work performed.
- Comply with all ADA requirements.
- Perform quality control plan reviews.
- Read and analyze all local and state zoning codes. Produce a summary memo on findings for Owner, Development Manager, and Supervisor.
- Produce construction drawings in a timely manner and in accordance with project schedules.
- Review all consultants’ drawings for accuracy prior to distribution to other companies and/or submission to permitting or approval authorities.
- Promote teamwork with co-workers as well as outside consultants and entities to achieve timely completion of all work in accordance with Project schedules.
- Visit project sites on a regular basis to observe the progress of construction and prepare reports of site visits including relevant photographs.
- Support the construction process by timely response to RFI’s, review of submittals, processing approved change orders, and monthly draw requests.
- To learn more about American Property Development visit our website at: www.acg.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Candidates selected for hire must be able to pass a pre-employment/ post hire drug screen and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Architecture: 10 years (Required)