Seeking a dynamic "HUNTER" Sales Executive!
World Emblem is a fast growing company in the design and manufacture of custom embroidered and printed emblems. We are seeking a dynamic " HUNTER " Sales Executive person to join our talented team of professionals. Person will be responsible for the following:
- Develop new client relationships and identify industries.
- Researches sources for developing prospective clients and for information to determine their potential.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective client’s value to the including account retention, advertising, networking, sales incentives and customer product training programs.
- Follow up leads and set up appointments.
- Develop understanding of customer needs to identify sales opportunities.
- Training customers on our systems and process.
- Timely tracking of sales calls, visits and opportunities into our client services software.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Executing a territory sales plan to ensure our leadership position is maximized through defining sales initiations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
Responsibilities and Duties
- BS Degree and 5 years aggressive-hunter sales experience or a minimum of 10 years experience in sales.
- B2B sales experience required in a manufacturing, distribution or supply chain environment.
- Proven track recored on Sales growth.
- Experience with sales execution action plans and forecasting sales goals.
- Able to travel 50%+ (one week travel, one week in office).
- Comfortable in a shirt and tie daily.
- Willing to travel on Sundays when required for a Monday morning meeting.Proficient with MS Office applications
Why Join our company?
- It is easy to shine in our company.
- We offer a great team environment with open communication
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Great 401K Plan
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- sales: 10 years (Required)