Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big-picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
As a systems engineer on our team, you’ll design, develop, and test API's for Web services. This is your chance to develop your skills in systems engineering while gaining mentoring and experience supporting the defense community. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 7+ years of experience as a systems engineer
- Experience with creating System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Knowledge of system architecture, work-breakdown structures, work packages, and the integrated master plan
- Ability to develop derived requirements for Information Assurance (IA) services, including confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, and availability, basic IA mechanisms, including identification, authentication, access control, and accountability, and security mechanism technology, including passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, and key management
- Ability to manage system requirements and derived system and functional requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architectures
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with SIGINT legal compliance policies and collection authorities
- Experience in working with SIGINT targeting, collection management capabilities, or related mission systems
- Experience with agency policies and directives as they apply to IT infrastructure and applications
- Knowledge of metadata tagging and smart data as it relates to Cloud-related technologies
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite products, including Confluence and Jira
- Ability to communicate and lead integrated project teams effectively
- BA or BS degree in related SE field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.