Hourly $11 per hour
The Community Living Specialist works on a team, as a direct support in assisting adults with intellectual and/or physical disabilities to a live more independent life in our residential program (group home) setting. The Community Living Specialist implements each aspect of a consumer's comprehensive service plan and is responsible for ensuring the safety and health of consumers through supervision and provision of quality personal care and home management that increases the individual's participation in the community.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to effectively communicate with the consumers with whom they are working
- Ability to effectively complete necessary work-related documentation through paper and computer record systems
- Ability to meet the physical demands of providing personal care
- 1-year experience working with developmentally disabled individuals
- Computer literacy using MicroSoft Word; familiar
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off and more!