Our Owner Advisors are the critical contributors to accelerating the adoption of sustainable transportation. In this role you will be responsible for building a robust pipeline of leads and converting them into Model S owners through charismatic presentation of our product and superb follow-through.
You will be challenged to support your sales peers, build customer relationships, educate others about electric ownership and match the benefits of our cars to the needs of your customers. At the end of the day, you will be measured and rewarded by your ability to close business and also your ability to create Tesla-evangelists who will tell our story to their friends and family.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for electric vehicles and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Drive a high level of pipeline activity
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Display creativity / ingenuity in presenting solutions (financial, technical, lifestyle, practical) to customers considering but uncertain about going electric
- Plan and execute outbound events and sales networking activities
- Co-pilot customer test drives
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner
- 2+ years sales experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Current and valid driver’s license in whichstateyou are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Employees in the following states must have or obtain appropriate licensing for Motor Vehicle Sales:
- California * Colorado * Hawaii * Maryland * Nevada * North Carolina * Ohio * Pennsylvania * Tennessee * Utah * Virginia * Washington, D.C.
Employees in the following states must have or obtain appropriate licensing for Energy Sales:
- California * Connecticut * Maryland * Nevada * New York (NYC, Nassau and Suffolk counties only) * Washington, D.C.
Vehicle sales licensing process must be initiated upon offer acceptance. Tesla will provide guidance and monetary assistance in obtaining licenses.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 4 years (Preferred)