Important: This position will also have to work in Elkhart as well as south bend.
Do you want to join a dynamic team of professionals who are currently making a difference in the community? Keys Counseling is a unique and forward thinking organization looking for skilled clinicians to join our team. We offer a flexible and diverse environment centered around delivering the highest quality of client care while adopting a compassionate, holistic care perspective. We prioritize cultivating an atmosphere of employee support, treatment team collaboration, and respect for professional judgment. Keys Counseling offers competitive wages and benefits including insurance, generous PTO, and training opportunities to foster your clinical confidence and competence.
Therapists provide strengths based, trauma informed care for all clients referred for therapeutic services in client homes as well as in community and office based settings. Therapists will perform individual, family, couples, and group therapy in a manner that is culturally competent and respectful, enhancing clients’ abilities to make positive, sustainable life changes. Therapists are also expected to provide crisis intervention as the need arises.
- Assessing and identifying clients’ presenting problems as reported by clients and their families
- Developing treatment plans with clients and their families by establishing measurable, attainable treatment goals
- Planning and implementing treatment approaches that are customized to the client using a range of evidence based treatment modalities
- Monitoring, evaluating, and documenting progress toward treatment goals with an emphasis on short-term stabilization
- Ensuring that goals and mental health concerns identified by the referral source are incorporated into treatment
- Maintaining positive business relationships with referral sources
- Adhering to professional code of ethics
- Attending treatment team staffing and clinical supervision
- Demonstrating fidelity to Indiana State Service Standards for therapy services
- Following company policy and procedure related to reporting requirements to produce timely and quality progress notes, monthly reports, and court reporting
- Participating in internal and external training opportunities as assigned by management
- Completing any other duties as assigned by management
- Master’s or Doctorate degree with a current license issued by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board as one of the following: Social Worker, Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to use a private car to transport self and others, in compliance with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules