Find out what's possible . . .
At Trios Studio you will find creativity, expertise, a comfortable atmosphere and a passion for creative jewelry design.
Are you an enthusiastic team member with confidence, a positive outlook, someone that loves to learn new things, is excited to share with others and has a spirit for giving back? If so, we want to hear from you
We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant/Office Assistant to help with the everyday operations of an independently owned fine jewelry store.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure and effectively engage with the public. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Show Room responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Enthusiastic and good natured personality
- Consultative retail sales
- Proven experience as an back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems and office equipment
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Jewelry experience is a plus but not required
Sales, case display, inventory control, house-keeping, shipping, receiving, ordering and packaging.
Wages are based on experience and productivity.