Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employe
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
The Behavioral Specialist Consultant, in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, designs and directs the implementation of a behavior modification intervention plan which is individualized to each child or adolescent and to family needs. The Behavioral Specialist Consultant identifies behavioral goals and intervention techniques and recommends non-aversive behavioral change methods. Work with ASD clients developing behavior plans and interventions, supervising TSS on the case and interfacing with all members of the child's community to implement treatment interventions and support.
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Licensed level psychologist; or licensed clinical psychologist; or Master's Level Mental Health clinician with documented training in the field of behavior modification techniques or supervised by one of the aforementioned mental health professionals.Must have to valid a BSC license issued by the Board of Medicine or a LPC, LSW , LCSW .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled