BIP.Monticello, a high-end management consulting firm specializing in the global financial services industry, is seeking experienced Project Managers to join our team. At BIP.Monticello, we utilize an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach to drive not only the success of the company, but the success of our employees as they reach new career milestones as well. As a project manager at BIP.Monticello, you'll be challenged to utilize your analytical problem solving, leadership, and communication skills in new ways as you lead teams through various strategic initiatives for our clients.
BIP.Monticello Consulting’s project teams have a proven track record of delivering high quality results to our clients and our project managers play a vital role in the project planning and delivery phases of these client engagements. As a BIP.Monticello management consultant, you will partner with our clients on their strategic initiatives involving AML/KYC and process improvements to their client onboarding workflow solutions. Our team is responsible for establishing the project milestones and governance structure throughout the project lifecycle: initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing.
What will you do at BIP.Monticello:
- Establishing milestones and governance structure throughout the project lifecycle, from initiation to closing.
- Exercise complex problem-solving techniques to ensure that project issues and risks are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Lead the implementation of AML/KYC strategic initiatives for our clients across multiple workstreams.
- Responsible managing multiple projects across multiple related technology teams.
- Ability to provide a structured and disciplined project management approach, including adhering to all organizational requirements related to governance, project tracking, SDLC process, risk management, etc..
- Provide regular communication across the program and ensure transparency of progress and impediments while maintaining a governance structure where decisions are required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Management or a related business field (MBA or MA/MS degree is a plus).
- 5+ years of project management experience in financial services industry at a top-tier consulting firm (e.g. Accenture, E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, IBM Global Services, Sapient), global investment bank, or Fortune 500 company.
- Understanding of the different project methodologies: Agile Project Methodology, Six Sigma, or Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Project Management (PMP) Certification.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced challenging client focused environment where priorities and scope may change quickly.
- Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative, consultancy mindset with a focus on exceptional quality in all deliverables.
- Prior experience of working on programs involving client onboarding, implementation of workflow solutions like Pega, or AML/KYC process improvement initiatives.
- Prior experience in managing complex regulatory-driven technology projects across multiple technology, operations, and business units.
- Nice to have: AML/KYC subject matter knowledge across the global markets and corporate banking space.
Take the Next Step – Join Us Today!
We are looking for leaders that will effectively drive the future success of both our firm and our clients as we continue up the steep trajectory of BIP.Monticello’s growth story. The firm has been growing over 25% per annum and with new practice areas and service offerings being rolled out over the next three years, we expect the growth and career opportunities for our managers to be equally exciting. BIP.Monticello provides a competitive salary, health and dental & vision insurance, a 401K plan with match, along with paid time off benefits.
For more information about life at BIP.Monticello, visit https://www.monticellocg.com.
It is BIP.Monticello Consulting Group policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
BIP provides a reasonable range of compensation for our roles. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, education, level of experience, and knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $215,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manhattan, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you ever worked on an AML / KYC project as a Project Manager?
- Project management: 5 years (Required)
- Capital Markets: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management consulting: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location