*Who We Are.
We are a growing, family owned, multi channel retailer operating in a B2B and B2C environment assisting schools and nonprofit organizations throughout the USA, Mexico and the Caribbean..
*What we need.
We need a creative resource who is a skilled marketing strategist with the skills to develop and execute plans to take our company to the next level.
As the Marketing Manager you will play an integral role in our marketing, lead generation, and sale through efforts in both the B2B and B2C environments. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy to move our company forward across a multiple of fronts. This is a unique position with a broad scope that encases both print and online marketing efforts.
*SOCIAL MEDIA / CONTENT MARKETING.
Responsible for developing and executing our company's social media strategies and be the “voice” of our company across channels.
- Strategic development.Lead developing a social media strategy in collaboration with the executive team and reporting its efficacy.
- Content Development.Create unique and engaging content in the form of blog post social media updates, videos and infographics to meet the needs of the content strategy; develop and maintain an editorial content calendar and ensure it’s on-time execution.
- Content Curation and Distribution. Utilize your deep understanding of social media channels to leverage content asset’s distribution across all of our social channels as well as related website and blog updates.
- Empathy & Engagement.Gain an understanding of our audience and build our relationship through the content strategy; take responsibility for monitoring user engagement and responding directly to the customer’s inquiries and comments.
- Demonstrate Efficacy. Develop the KPIs of our social media efforts; utilize the tools needed to manage and measure the social media strategy’s impact and report progress to the executive team.
*Things you’ll need to know. Tools of the Trade.
- Social Media Management Tools (eg - Hootsuite)
- Google Analytics
*Things what will impress us.
- Experience with retail, print catalog, affiliate marketing or ecommerce
- Product Photography
- Illustration skills.
- HTML experience.
- CMS platforms, particularly Wordpress and ecommerce platforms.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- SEO knowledge.
- Light video content development
- Creative agency experience
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent