Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
Click “Apply” to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.
The Godiva Sales Associate (Chocolatier) is a brand ambassador to deliver enriching experiences for our people and our consumers. They do this by creating memorable moments, helping to create the Godiva experience and win in the marketplace. The values and behaviors of a Chocolatier include drive results, customer first, be agile and act as one team.
As a Chocolatier you will become a “brand ambassador” for Godiva and you will be responsible for the following:
- Learning about our Belgian Chocolate making heritage and our array of delicious products, so you can expertly address customer questions and suggest the right product to fulfill their needs and create memories.
- Deliver “above and beyond” service to our valued customers.
- Create the Godiva experience through ensuring operational excellence that includes:
o Meeting and exceeding sales and service goals
o Maintaining visual and merchandising standards
o Participate in the creation of our chocolate products, following all safe food handling protocols
o Maintain boutique cleanliness and sanitation standards and uniforms
o Proper cash handling and inventory control
o Participate in receiving of product shipments that may involve lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Adhere to our standard dress code (which includes no visible tattoos or body piercings)
- Be able to offer flexible availability which would include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Bring your outgoing personality, passion and commitment to deliver an outstanding Godiva experience
Benefits we offer to our part-time employees:
- At least a year of experience in a food and beverage/retail environment. Or similar fast paced, customer service, culinary environment.
- Passionate about chocolate and food.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
- Detail oriented
- Competitive hourly rate with bonus potential*
- Employee discount*
- Sweet rewards retirement plan with generous match*
- Fitness/weight management reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)*
- Adoption assistance
- Opportunities for career advancement*
- Benefits we extend to our seasonal/temporary employees
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.