Plan and executes ATM installation and/or bank construction projects to ensure projects are planned, priced, and completed according to customer specifications within scheduled timeframes and budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to Senior Project Manager and/or Branch Operations Manager
- Reviews the customer’s prints and specifications and compares with site conditions to determine the feasibility of doing the work per contract drawings
- Negotiates with the customer to finalize the project’s cost and schedule
- Requisitions materials and develops a work plan this includes negotiating and preparing of vendor and subcontractor purchase orders
- Evaluates submittals to reflect contract drawing and specifications.
- Monitors the status of the project and communicates with the customer, informing them of any changes or requesting additional information
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems
- Coordinates fabrication activities with inspectors, owner, and others
- Prepares reports, maintains documentation file, and reviews all relevant paperwork prior to invoicing
- Assists in the resolution of outstanding issues.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment through maintaining safety meetings, incident investigations, and employee involvement.
- Evaluates and develops field personnel including workers, foreman, etc.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relations with general contractor, subcontractors, vendors, and internal customers.
- Works productively with in-house company departments including AutoCAD and accounting in a professional manner.
- Invoicing of all contracts (AIA Forms)
- Prepares, tracks, and manages all assigned projects subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders
- 5 years of on-the-job experience in the Project Manager capacity in Construction Management or applicable fieldwork experience in bank equipment installations industry.
- Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Demonstrates leadership and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of integrity, honesty, open communication, and commitment to success.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including but limited to: PC, fax, copier, and telephone.
- Ability to move freely in warehouse environment to locate equipment.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must work daily and weekend overtime, as required.
- Some travel required.
- Must comply with SVW’s Conduct and Appearance Standards.
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.