RES is the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 180 stream miles and 40,400 wetland acres and conserved and preserved 6,100 acres of endangered species habitats. RES operations include planting over 11,000,000 restorative trees and reducing over 240 tons of polluting nutrients. RES navigates and streamlines the environmental permitting process with solutions that balance economic development and ecological sustainability.
The Client Solutions Manager will drive sales by establishing trusted advisor relationships with clients, prioritizing RES team execution against qualified demand, and delivering comprehensive ecological solutions to clients.
Core Working Relationships:
- Owns the client trusted advisor relationship; prospects, identifies, and prioritizes solution needs
- Drives the solution; responsible for engagement of team, proposal development, and contracting
- Builds and maintains sales pipeline and converts pipeline items into company bookings
- Leverages the Solutions Analyst role to optimize client sales activity within a given market
- Engages the Business Development Analyst role to research and vet new market opportunities
- Performs local market business development with clients and third-party stakeholders
- Members of RES regional & corporate teams inclusive of sales, finance, legal, land, regulatory, project management, operations, government affairs, marketing, and business development
- RES client base comprising private and public sector infrastructure developers in addition to federal, state, and municipal government entities with water resource compliance mandates
- Broad spectrum of third-party stakeholders including environmental permitting firms, engineering and design firms, EPC firms, environmental attorneys, regulatory agencies and associated resource agencies, non-governmental conservation groups, chambers of commerce and other economic development entities, client industry associations, etc.
- 5 ore more years of sales or other applicable professional experience
- BS/BA in a field with nexus to job description; Masters or other advanced degree program a plus
- Direct working experience with RES client base and/or third-party stakeholders detailed herein
- Client-focused, performance-driven, complex solution sales experience
- Regional RES offices, RES client and third party stakeholder offices, occasional travel to RES corporate office, occasional field/site visits, entertainment/recreation events