ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is dedicated to transforming tomorrow. Leveraging bold innovations, an unyielding dedication to quality and a welcoming corporate culture; ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is quickly establishing itself as an industry leader in laser welded blanking applications. Rapidly growing from two (2) facilities to nine (9) in the past five (6) years. We leverage our dedication to technological advancement to ensure that we are a supplier of choice in the automotive industry.
If you are a driven self-starter with a hunger to succeed and grow then we have an opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Human Resource Generalist with a high degree of professionalism and integrity. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing organization and you meet the requirements described below, apply today!
To learn more about the company check out this link:
This role requires planning and developing HR systems, attention to detail but particularly is interested in the personal development of AMTB people.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, or related field.
- Certification in Human Resources highly desired.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures.
- Facilitate the orientation process, including review of performance standards for new hires and transfers.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolutions, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Investigates and resolves day-to-day employee relations problems
- Administration of bi-weekly payroll, auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy. Maintains detailed records and documentation of payroll functions for audit purposes in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Oversee the Progressive Discipline process to ensure consistency and provide advice and / or counseling to management
- Identify staffing requirements to meet the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Oversee the development, scheduling and record retention of all training programs.
- Design and promote programs that drive performance accountability, improve communications, and develop the HR infrastructure.
- Maintain confidentiality and trust through positive employee relations.
- Assist in creating a culture of fair treatment and positive employee relations.
- Manage the HR function in the absence of the HR Mgr.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- At least 5 years previous experience in the Human Resource field.
- Experienced in recruiting exceptional employees using a broad range of resources.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to multi task while insuring accurate and detailed work is completed on time.