Orangetheory Fitness Kildeer
Sales Full-time $14-$15 Hourly + Commission + Group Health Insurance **Not Hiring Temporary**
DO you love FITNESS?** Does the idea of helping people excite you? Are you energetic, goal driven and looking to build a career with a growing company? If you answered yes to all these questions then we have a great opportunity for you!! Orangetheory Fitness is a fitness organization with over 1000 locations open in the US and Internationally and over 300 new fitness studios under development. Come see how we use scientifically-proven concepts to push bodies to their best. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else.
If YOU are:
- a passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- someone who would enjoy leading a team that provides a world class fitness experience
- someone who would go all-in on an 80's themed workout and might just drop and do a burpee for fun, then you’re probably the right person for us!
JOB DESCRIPTION: The sales associate assists in running all "front of house "fitness studio operations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. The Program Specialist is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic.
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
- Enforce OTF & LLC. corporate policies, business practices, systems and processes.
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiries(general and sales related), Guest Registration, cash handling, delinquent account procedures, customer care calls, change requests and document scanning
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues
- Plan and promote special events for the studio on a monthly basis, using OTF tools for effective outreach and community involvement.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean, maintained and operationally sound.
Hourly wage + Commission
- Excellent customer service skills, Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills. Solid verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to multi-task is a benefit to successfully perform duties. Must have worked in a quota bearing structure. Functional computer skills required -- Excel a plus. Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred. High school diploma required. Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills. Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it's an attitude) Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed. Please send your resume today if you have what we are looking for. Along with your resume tell us how YOU can contribute to our Orangetheory Fitness TEAM.
- Along with sending us your resume tell us how YOU can contribute to our Orangetheory fitness TEAM!!
Job Type: Full-time