Automotive Finance Director
OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!!!
Are you at the top of your game and the best at what you do? Kupper Chevrolet/Subaru, in Mandan/Bismarck ND, is seeking an experienced; customer service-oriented Finance Director to join our team. This is a volume dealership with amazing potential for the right candidate. Make your mark in the industry right now.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills. All F&I personnel must maintain the highest level of ethical standards. Will have a strong passion for people, and a solid knowledge of F&I best practices.
The dealership is part of one of the fastest growing dealership groups in the United States. What this means for you is OPPORTUNITY! Do you want to be a Managing Partner of your very own dealership? We are looking for the best talent in the industry to partner with. Every store we acquire has the goals to be best in sales, service, customer experience, and profitability. Help us get there and you will be rewarded not only with industry leading pay, but the opportunity of a LIFETIME! If you have a passion to succeed in a positive, employee friendly environment we want to talk to you!
For the right candidate we offer:
· Industry Leading Pay- $100,000 to $200,000 based on performance
· Paid Time Off
· Five-day work week
· An aggressive 401k
· Heath Insurance
· A True Career Path
· Relocation assistance
· Sign on bonus available
Automotive Finance Manager/Director Duties and Responsibilities
· Secure competitive financing and leasing deals for clients while adhering to corporate and governmental regulations.
· A core responsibility is to offer the customer a competitive financing rate so that the financing is done through the dealership.
· Offer exceptional customer service to clients while explaining extended service information and aftermarket products that supplement their automotive investment and increase dealership profitability.
· Maintain current knowledge of all finance and lease programs and disseminate information to sales and finance team members promptly, including management of the F&I team.
· Maintain current knowledge of all local, state and federal regulations affecting dealership operations, particularly regarding sales and finance departments.
· Set sales goals, track progress, and lead team to achieve and exceed those quotas
· Forecast profit for upcoming months and quarters and compile the necessary reports for dealership management to review
· Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required
· Foster and maintain positive relationships with insurance vendors and lending institutions.
· Maintain a strong focus on satisfaction of all customers
Automotive Finance Manager/Director Requirement and Qualifications
· 5+ years of experience as a director or manager. Non automobile experience will not be considered as a candidate for the position
· Solid sales competencies with knowledge of strategies and best practices
· Track record of exceeding previous quotas and goals
· Excellent leadership skills with a passion for developing employees
· Keen attention to detail with a commitment to solving complex problems
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Outgoing and service-oriented attitude
· Knowledge of federal and local regulations
· Goal-oriented self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure work environment
· Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
· Must pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Industry Leading Pay Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Related: 5 years (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance