Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Working in Nike's Consumer Services will be rewarding, it will be challenging, and it will most definitely not be just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand - everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our team, your contributions will be a big part of our success.
As our North America Learning and Development Lead, you'll be joining the Nike Consumer Services Service Experience team. This team makes life easier for our Call Center Athletes, Experts and Social Specialists so they can provide premium, personal and easy solutions for our Consumers and Members. Your role is to ensure we create learning whereby our teams can solve our Consumers issues, hunt the produce desired down, style them up and ultimately meet our Consumers and Members on their terms.
As a Learning and Development Lead for the Nike Consumer Services Team, you accomplish this by developing and sustaining world- class, impactful learning and performance solutions for our North America Teams. You'll identify specific training needs and gaps for assigned projects against required capabilities. You'll design, develop, deliver (primarily through our train-the-trainer model) and evaluate training solutions to ensure efficiency and optimize learning and performance for our call center athletes. You will also partner with Nike Quality and Operations stakeholders, the Global L&D Team and outsourced vendor partners to build relationships and ensure learning-focused processes, tools, programs and expectations are followed appropriately.
Your primary focus will be to drive training programs through the Organization to elevate sales growth while embracing our Service Ethos commitments. You will partner to create training (delivered in a variety of ways: learner led, instructor-led, e-Learning via Storyline, etc.) that will elevate skills and increase key functional capabilities through partnership with SMEs and the Global L&D team. You will maintain a growth and performance focused mindset and partner with the greater Nike Learning & Development community to create innovative learning solutions that align to business strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing scalable and sustainable learning programs for internal and vendor-partner athletes
- Developing content utilizing various delivery methods (learner-led, classroom, eLearning, etc.)
- Be an advocate for internal and vendor-partner athletes and deliver relevant, efficient and effective training, resulting in performance acceleration.
- Partnering with Global Consumer Services business and other stakeholders to develop key relationships for consistent, effective work to happen.
- Developing knowledge and expertise for assigned projects, programs and their expected learning outcomes.
- Following our systematic training methodology process, which includes creating and managing individual project plans, timelines and deliverables to efficiently and effectively deliver learning programs.
- Analyzing and managing evaluations and learning and business metrics for programs aligned with business and team impacts.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, Business, Adult learning, Instructional Design or a related field
- Customer Service and Sales work experience
- 3 years of professional work experience creating and delivering training program
- Experience effectively writing/creating multiple, complex training programs for a variety of learning delivery methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence across various leadership levels
- Experience with assessing training effectiveness
- Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theory
- Experience in consulting, designing and delivering training content to all level of employees in a global retail organization
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making and learning solutions
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Storyline experience preferred
- Experience in training project management
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours if needed
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% time