Description: The UX Designer will have a hands-on role in the design of business customer-facing products and services. He/she will help shape product benefits around user needs to create engaging and intuitive user interfaces with sales driven results.
- Take responsibility for the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve the user experience.
- Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design.
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing, and test UI in a rigorous, data- driven way.
- Demonstrate a command of usability and accessibility standards in partnership with visual and interface design disciplines and principles.
- Have a broad experience and a deep understanding of users to recommend UX features that solve customer needs.
- Delivering redlines and PNG files of the screen. Font size, color, placements. Creating PDF’s.
- Receive requests to improve overall process and work with the UX team to put those improvements into place
- At least 5 years of UX Design, UI Design experience
- Understanding of designing mobile apps
- Need to have demonstrated experience working in mobile factor
- A portfolio that showcases several e-commerce designs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
- Philadelphia, PA (Required)