- Answering phone calls, directing them to the right department/personnel.
- Answering emails, directing them to departments/personnel.
- Receiving and sending off mails, packages, goods etc.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Customer Relations: 2 years (Required)
Communication method(s) used: