- Sales Experience
- Outside Sales
- Driver's License
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
Be the next Designer to bring a customer’s vision to life! Every person, home, and space has their own story.
Customer Testimonial – “This is the closet I dreamt about ever since I moved into the house three years ago. We did this with an entire master suite remodel, and it is just gorgeous. Our design consultant was smart, professional, so fun to work with and very patient. Love it!”
California Closets has built exceptional design transformations for people’s lives. A home is more than a place – it’s a source of comfort and refuge, a space for connection and celebration. Do you have a PASSION for DESIGN? Are you ready to DESIGN BETTER LIVES?
- Are you a creative, enthusiastic sales professional?
- Considering a career change?
- Do you love working with people to create solutions?
- Love learning new things?
- Do you have a proven record of sales success?
- Are you looking for a company that offers flexibility and opportunity for personal and professional growth?
YES??!! GREAT! Our Design team is looking for a collaborator with an entrepreneurial spirit, project management expertise while maintaining a portfolio of projects and clients of different complexity, and a relentless closing success ratio for a HIGH EARNING dynamic environment.
Autonomy – Work life balance and flexible work schedule
Ongoing Support – Extensive new hire training and investment with on-going future training programs
Resources – We generate the leads for you. A team of engineers, production and installers to complete the project
Technology – Ipad, CAD program, Laptop and more
Generous Compensation package – Performance based compensation, commission and bonuses
Benefits –Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment and 401(k) on day 1
- Design education, direct industry experience, or proven passion for home décor preferred
- Outside sales experience with a proven track record of meeting metrics and known as a “closer”
- Valid Driver’s License to commute to customer’s homes for appointments
- Ability to kneel and stoop for on-site measuring with measuring tools
- Detail Oriented in handling multiple projects at one time
- Experience with computer software and ability to learn CAD Programs