CommissionEstimated: $39,000 - $51,000 a year
- Driver's License
- Computer Skills
- Sales Experience
Full Job Description
Inside Sales Representative (Colorado Avalanche)
We will be accepting applications through March 31st, 2020
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
Inside Sales Mission Statement:
“The Colorado Avalanche Inside Sales Team is the foundation of our organization. We hire passionate, positive, eager leaders who are constantly looking to grow and learn. At the Avalanche we look to invest in your future both personally and professionally. Our goal is to support, develop and train our Inside Sales Representatives to become the future of sales and service within KSE and throughout the sports industry.
About Our Job
The Inside Sales Representative position focuses on selling season tickets, partial ticket packages, group tickets, and other various ticket packages for the Colorado Avalanche. In addition, this entry-level position concentrates on training, sales skills, and developing experience in the competitive industry of sports and entertainment. The position pays an hour wage plus commissions and includes medical benefits.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Generate revenue through selling new full season tickets, partial ticket packages and group tickets.
- Exceed over 80 cold calls per day.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Set a minimum of four face-to-face appointments with prospective clients at Pepsi Center weekly.
- Proactively prospect new leads through networking, referrals and research.
- Generate new leads through working sales tables at every game as well as other game day duties.
- Exhibit excellent customer service to both current and prospective clients.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Possess a friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Strong verbal and listening skills.
- Strong desire to start a sales career in the sports industry.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends).
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Advanced phone sales training.
- Team and league knowledge.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Licensure/Certification - Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards