At Preferred Vascular Group our mission is clear: To over-serve our patients, providers, dialysis centers, partner physicians and teammates in a morally, fiscally-responsible and ethically centered manner and good things will happen to all of us. We are a family of physicians, caregivers and executives who are all part of one of the most patient friendly vascular communities in the country. We are seeking a patient focused, results-oriented, positive Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking to make a lasting impact.
As an integral member of our team, the successful RN candidate will be focused on patient advocacy and delivering the highest quality of care to our patients. Working in an evidence-based nursing environment that commands excellence every day, you will provide comprehensive nursing care to our patients in our facility. The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for overseeing the nursing care service in the facility with concentration on quality assurance, administration and regulatory compliance including accreditation requirements with AAAHC.
Representation of duties of the Registered Nurse:
- Daily management, coordination, and evaluation of nursing, administrative and clinical staff.
- Ensure policies and practices effectively support sound and safe patient care, and that the delivery of healthcare services provides the highest level of a positive experience for the patient.
- Assist with employee interviews, hiring staff, coordinating orientation and training, communicating expectations, and providing coaching, evaluations and corrective actions.
- Provide in-service training and orientation to staff regarding survey process, risk management, corporate compliance, performance improvement, etc.
- Works closely with Administration to ensure the organization complies with local, state and federal laws and regulations as well as regulatory and accrediting agencies including accreditation requirements with Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care - AAAHC.
- Conduct compliance surveys at facilities. Participate in state, federal, regulatory and accreditation surveys and compliance reviews. Assist in coordinating action plans to minimize liability and risks.
- Review and report regulatory directives and implement changes as needed. Identify issues and develop corrective action plans and resolutions.
- Oversees record keeping ensuring that accurate records are maintained and charting is complete and accurate on a daily basis.
- Reviews patient history and screens documents for Physician final review and medical clearance for surgery.
- Interfaces with primary care physicians, specialists and various disciplines to assist patient with procedure preparation and post-operative care.
- Participates in data collection and analysis of clinical outcomes of care and customer satisfaction standards.
- Participates on task forces, committees and other projects as required.
- Provides backup nursing care when needed and act as circulating nurse in the OR/PACU when needed.
- Assists management in QA/PI plans and activities.
- Ensures procedures for drug security, usage and documentation are followed.
- Additional administrative duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
- Minimum two years’ experience in dialysis, interventional radiology, special procedures, cardiac cath lab or general diagnostic preferred
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Experience
- Current State of Georgia RN License is required.
- The Registered Nurse's position is bonus eligible
- Generous PTO
- Monday through Friday Schedule with occasional Saturday opportunities
- 401K match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Insurance (your choice: HMO, PPO, choose your deductible, etc.)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)/Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discounts on tickets to local attractions, concerts, dining, hotels and more!
Job Type: Full-time
- dialysis or cardiac cath lab: 2 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse: 3 years (Required)
- State of Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) License (Required)
- BLS, ACLS (Required)