The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA), located in Seattle, Washington, is part of a dynamic collaboration among three organizations known nationally and internationally for their patient care and research: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, and Seattle Children's. Over the past 25 years, these institutions have worked together to support their mission of adult and pediatric oncology patient care services, research and education.
Our goal, every day, is to turn cancer patients into cancer survivors. Join us and make a difference!
We are looking for a full stack developer (front-end leaning) to join a small collaborative team to work on projects designed to improve patient care and staff experience.
- Proficient in CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with responsive web apps using modern frontend frameworks (react, angular...)
- Write and maintain unit and automated integration tests
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with product manager, visual designer QA to reach alignment on requirements
- Team oriented
- 3+ years of experience working as a developer
- Experience with AWS and serverless architecture
- Experience with iOS, React native, PWA's
- Experience working with healthcare data