- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
Imagine waking up every day and helping save lives by being part of a team that offers evidence-based treatment for opioid use disorder! We are seeking a full-time substance use/addictions counselor for our location in Chatsworth, Georgia!
Individual will conduct individual and group counseling sessions.
Coordinate care of assigned patients and present patient status and concerns with treatment team accordingly.
Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and the development and implementation of patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements
Provide clinical services and patient care and education and opiate addiction counseling services to patients
Excellent documentation and computer skills required
1. Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
2. Bachelor's Degree preferred
3. CADCI, CADCII, CAADC, and/or CCS through ADACBGA or CACI, CACII, and/or CCS through GACA will be given priority.
4. If not certified or licensed, candidate must be willing to obtain CADC-T through ADACBGA or CIT through GACA within 6 months of hire until fully certified, and the candidate must become fully certified within 3 years of hire per GA code.