Harbor is a leading provider of mental health and substance use treatment in NW Ohio and has been serving the community for over 100 years. Our Mission is to improve the health and well-being of individual and families by providing the highest quality compassionate care possible. Harbor serves over 24,000 individuals annually with our 350+ Clinical Staff including psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, counselors, therapists, and case managers.
It is fast-paced and challenging, but you will have lots of fun in the process. You will have the opportunity to meet other motivated individuals who are also making a positive impact at our company. Whether you work in Lucas, Wood, or Defiance County, we are committed to investing our resources in you. Harbor supports staff development and offers Clinical Supervision for staff seeking advanced licenses.
Our Services Include:
Outpatient Mental Health Counseling Psychiatric Services Mental Health Assessment
Pharmacological Management Case Management Chemical Dependency Therapy
Medication Assisted Treatment Prevention Education Residential Treatment & Services
Psychological Testing Primary Care Developmental Pediatrics
Employee Assistance Programs Vocational Programs And More!
Harbor is seeking full-time Job Coach to become part of our TRUSTED team!
Harbor is currently seeking a full-time Job Coach to provide vocational rehabilitation services as well as job coaching services to Job and Family Services referrals.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation which includes, but is not limited to: Progress Notes, sheets, ROAR’s, Monthly Participant Evaluations, Corrective Action Plans, iWAM alerts, Incident Report forms and any other forms necessary to document coaching services.
- Provides Job Seeking Skills Training (JSST), job coaching and job development activities for Lucas County Job and Family Services referrals.
- Ongoing evaluation of WEP site to ensure that business is continuing to meet its responsibility and program requirements as participating WEP site.
- Analyzes jobs and work environments at WEP sites and worksites and breaks down jobs into trainable steps.
- Assesses client “readiness for employment and formulates appropriate interventions to assist the client in making progress towards setting and achieving their recovery goals.
- Assists the client in identifying his/her interests, skills, and aptitudes to assist in exploring possible vocational choices.
- Provides individual and/or group job coaching at WEP or work sites.
- Provides support, education (i.e., benefits counseling, advantages of employment) and consultation to clients, families, and/or significant others
- Actively develops employment opportunities and assists clients in learning job skills as needed, individually or in groups.
- Performs community outreach for the purpose of client engagement, and necessary support services.
- Provides support to participants to assist them in problem solving and managing barriers to client participation (e.g., linking with childcare resources, health care resources, etc.).
- Two years teaching/training experience required. Bachelor’s degree with teaching/training experience preferred.
- Must be proficient and accurate in computer use, including Microsoft Word.
- Must have valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and be deemed insurable through Harbor’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- CPR/First Aid Certification required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19