Hello and thank you for applying to this position. As a CEO couple and busy entrepreneurs, we have a packed schedule which includes and an array of responsibilities to our clients, our team, our community and our family. We are looking for a quick starter with a "can-do, get-it-done" attitude who is eager to provide the support and innovation required for success.
To save both of our time, please include a COVER LETTER and demonstrate that you have a track record of achievement and impact.
Job duties will include:
- Instagram and YouTube Expertise
- Canva or Photoshop to create Flyers and Graphics for Social Media and Presentations
- Social Media Posting and Engagement
- Managing and organizing CEOs calendars
- Planning and Reservations for business promotions
- Excellent Client Care
- Highly proficient in Excel and Microsoft Suite, Google Business Suite
Our Ideal Candidate's Characteristics
- A friendly 'highly motivated go the extra mile' person who completes projects and thrives on superior quality and impact
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intelligent, eager learner, who is highly proactive, (i.e., a thinker, not just a doer)
- A team player with a dedication to being of service
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- A great listener and natural leader
- Eager to ensure that business and personal needs are met so there is a culture of flow, productivity and impact
- Proficient in Instagram, Facebook, Keynote/Powerpoint
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Proficient Writer
- Background in Marketing
We have operated a successful thriving business helping our clients have an amazing time, growing their business and living their best life. We strive to create ease and collaboration in what we do. We want someone who is excited to support our growth, look for areas of improvement and take on tasks as if they were building something they are proud of for themselves.
We are looking for someone to do approximately 15 hours of work per week to start – with likely more hours to be added quickly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
We take the utmost precautions in our business to uphold the cleanliness, safety and regulations required by our state for COVID-19. We use face masks, gloves and adhere to the most current health requirements.
- personal assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19