Welcome to carGO Health—the medical delivery service that never sleeps because healthcare never stops. We’re not your average courier service; we’re a 24/7 lifeline to the medical community. If you’re a driver who thrives on making an impact, we’re the adrenaline rush you’ve been waiting for.
We’re searching for top-tier medical couriers to join our expanding operations across the Northeast USA and beyond! Bring your vehicle and your A-game—because we’re revolutionizing the industry, one critical delivery at a time. Enjoy the freedom of being your own boss, with the backing of a company that treats you like family.
Our couriers are our front-line representatives to our customers and their clients. Professionalism, courtesy, and customer service skills along with excellent driving ability are essential for us to safely, reliably and swiftly serve our clients with every day.
Full-time and part-time drivers are encouraged to apply!
- What you'll be doing: Safely transport life-saving blood packages, lab specimens, pharmaceuticals and related medical-related material in a safe and timely manner.
- How easy it is: Our driver app, powered by next-gen algorithms, puts you in the driver’s seat—literally. From optimized routes to digital proof-of-pickup, everything you need to excel is at your fingertips, and get paid!
- Mutiple shifts available: Patients will always need their samples delivered to a lab, medication to be delivered to them, 24/7/365. We operate around the clock, which means you get to choose the hours that work for you. Multiple shifts are available.
- How much you'll be working: You'll need to remain flexibile in your schedule, as your daily workload can vary significantly. Some days, you might handle local deliveries, while on others, you could be tasked with longer-distance trips. As you gain more experience, recurring orders/routes will be offered.
- Base Pay: As a 1099 contractor, you can earn $50,000+ per year, with significant upside! The more you're available, the more you earn!
- Performance Pays: We don’t just monitor driver performance; we reward it. Be execptional and you'll find yourself at the top of our list for our most prestigious assignments. Committment and reliability to the patients we serve is noticed!
- Best-in-class customer service, including but not limited to, friendly interactions, professional appearance (wearing our pretty cool customized apparel!), and most importantly, a smile!;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to drive in inclement weather (i.e. snow, rain, etc.);
- HIPAA and OSHA compliancy with US DOT HAZMAT training sponsored by us;
- Ability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays;
- Must own an iPhone/Android; and
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Prior medical lab courier experience;
- Relatively new compact/energy-efficient vehicles (lower carbon footprint); and
- Most importantly, understanding that our deliveries can change peoples lives. Always put the patient first, as if they are family!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $750.00 - $2,000.00 per week
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Weekends as needed
- Weekends only
Supplemental pay types:
We will provide all PPE to our drivers to keep them and their close ones safe. We will sponsor COVID-19 PCR exams, if necessary.
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- You must apply on our website to be considered: www.cargo.health/careers
Work Location: On the road