A well-established law firm out of Denver, CO is looking for an experienced WC Legal Assistant to join our firm. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all clients as well as providing organizational and administrative duties. Being bilingual is a plus.
Responsibilities are not limited to:
* Provides exceptional customer service to clients.
* Updates clients on claim status
* Obtains medical status updates.
* Sends letters of representation
* Works with health care providers with medical bills.
* Triages calls and emails regarding claims.
* Reviews and corrects report information on initial WC injury.
* Contacts clients to verify information
* Reviews and processes all incoming faxes, e-mails, and other mail.
* Translates as needed.
* Mails out correct checks to appropriate parties.
* Follows up on benefits.
* Updates change of addresses.
* Assists walk in clients.
* Withdraws orders.
* Takes prospective client calls.
* At least one year of WC experience.
* Knowledge of Division of Workers' Compensation.
* Knowledge of legal terminology, word processing, docketing and electronic mail software.
* Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
* Effective interpersonal skills in person, e-mail, and telephone.
* Spanish speaking is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time