Mygrant Glass Mission Statement:
The goal of Mygrant Glass Company is to provide friendly, knowledgeable and prompt service to our wholesale auto glass customers.
Mygrant Glass was founded in 1926 by the Mygrant family and has grown to a national company with over 70 locations and growing. Mygrant Glass remains a wonderful family owned business that strives to attract and keep quality personnel.
Mygrant Glass is looking for a Warehouse Specialist to participate in our warehouse operations. Our goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- You will possess the skill to prepare and complete warehouse orders in a timely manner for delivery and pickup – pick, load, pack, wrap, label, ship
- You will possess the skill to receive and process warehouse products
- You will possess the skill to complete inventory cycle counting
- You will possess the skill to perform warehouse inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- You will possess the skill to communicate and cooperate with other Mygrant Glass employees
- You will possess the skill to operate Mygrant Glass vehicles and equipment safely
- You will possess the skill to follow all quality standards, procedures, rules, and regulations
- You will possess the skill to receive inventory and sign paperwork upon receipt
- You will possess the skill to unload inventory from incoming trucks
- You will possess the skill to be accurate in stocking inventory to their designated place
- You will possess the skill to unload and load inventory accurately
- You will possess the skill to inspect inventory to ensure it is undamaged
- You will possess the skill to verify the customer’s order and invoice – quantity, quality
- You will possess the skill to maintain and assist in inventory control
- Use modern warehouse practices and methods – iPad and Bluetooth
- Be organized and accurate
- Use time management skills
- Must have adequate physical strength to frequently unload, load, and lift automotive glass up to 35 pounds with occasional parts weighing up to 75 pounds
- Must have a great eye for detail
- Must have basic math skills
- Must possess the ability to learn RFID for inventory control
- Not required but a plus if you have experience with pickers, forklifts, reach trucks, and a current forklift license
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Health insurance, dental
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Competitive salary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through diversity. We are a Drug – Free Workplace; You must be able to pass a drug test including marijuana and have a clean motor vehicle abstract.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)