FactSet is looking for an innovative Security Architect to design, configure and align our security architecture as we implement the latest and greatest technologies. You will be part of the Security Assurance Group, a global team that is driving transformational change at FactSet, including:
- Migrating enterprise to cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Integrating threat intelligence, security analytics and machine learning
- Advancing cyber-attack surface visualization and management
- Advising block chain solutions for the investment industry
- Advancing FactSet analytics solutions
- Implementing Cloud Access Security Broker technology
This position will report directly to the Vice President, Security Assurance Group.
- Define security architecture, standards and polices for corporate and client-facing information systems globally
- Lead cloud computing security design considerations including compliance, data protection, authentication, encryption, and cyber-attack, working directly with the CIO and CISO.
- Collaborate with IT teams to implement technology solutions that enable business initiatives and reduce risk
- Establish uniform security control framework based on authoritative standards (e.g., COBIT, NIST, etc.)
- Create the business, information, policy, and technical artifacts that constitute the information security architecture and solutions
- Communicate current and emerging security threats
- Assist with risk assessments of new product development efforts as well as externally purchased applications and cloud services
- Determine key security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; and preparing cost estimates.
- Guide development, operations, and project teams with IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices
- Advise management with information security strategy
- Assist with risk management decision making (e.g. third party, technology, cloud, etc.)
- Mentoring Security and IT team members
- 10+ years of progressive experience in IT security within a large organization
- 2+ years’ experience working with public cloud deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Security Assurance, Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of a relevant enterprise architecture methodology (for example, the Zachman Framework or TOGAF).
- Expert knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications
- Hands on experience transforming a company to the cloud (Amazon and Microsoft a plus)
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GSEC, etc.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders and service providers
- Able to deliver quality results and influence change in a high-energy, matrix structure
- Ability to multi-task and manage demands of many projects, issues, and tasks.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.